Wide claw weights

I’m looking for wide claw weights for when I knit in the round I would like 6-8 inches wide.Someone told me about lace claw weights that are 7 inches wide and weigh 4 oz
It says good for all knitting machines. Does anyone have these and use them? Are they heavy enough? Can you please recommend claw weights that are 6-8 inches wide and have a good weight to them for blankets. Can you please tell me what is a good weight to buy. They are on ebay item # is123355009828 Thanks all.
Susan

Susan, I’m sorry for not seeing your message here. I got logged out and evidently the email delivery isn’t working right.

I just had a thought about the weights. The lk150 has a cast on comb about 50 needles wide that the regular claw weights hang on.

Thanks, Leanne, I just ordered some on ebay. I’ll see hoe they work. Thanks

Susan

In a message dated 10/7/2018 10:43:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, noreply@forum.knittingtoday.com writes:

lea-ann
October 7
Susan, I’m sorry for not seeing your message here. I got logged out and evidently the email delivery isn’t working right.

I just had a thought about the weights. The lk150 has a cast on comb about 50 needles wide that the regular claw weights hang on.