Welcome, welcome, welcome! Introduce yourself, please

I’d love to get to know you, your interests, and your skill levels with the LK150. Please introduce yourself
! Once you’ve done that, feel free to scroll on up and say hi to the other members.

Welcome. 11 views; no replies. No one wants to be first. :rofl:

I’m Dianne, and I’ve owned my LK150 for ten years, since 2009, but I’m still not “friends” with it. It has been back in its original box for many years. [I also have a Bond Ultimate Sweater Machine and reach for it first.] I’m looking forward to the LK150 Success Academy for the monthly lessons and projects, hoping to become “best friends” with my LK150. Thank you, Lea-Ann, for offering this LK150 Success Academy.

Awesome to see you here, @Dlbb!!! I have been trying to figure out when I got my LK150. I think it was the year Jennie Merritt taught at Camp Iwannaknit.

I’m here. Experimenting with using forums.

You made it! And thank you for putting out the problems so I can clear then up?

Hi Guys!

I’m Susan, from Florida. I got my LK150 in 2008 or maybe 2007, at the Bond Camp that @lea-ann used to have every year. Then I got a bulky and a standard metal machine, then I got rid of the bulky and standard metal machines and kept the LK150. I haven’t done a whole lot with it lately. I want a boot-camp to get me back into the swing of things.

1 Like

Ohhh “bootcamp” … Great name for the refresher course.

Knitting Today
call/text 260-351-2260

Hello knitting buds everywhere you are! I am in Upper Sandusky, Ohio and am so looking forward to having a knitting community who can help me “become best friends with my Lk150” as I think Dibb said. Her story sounds a whole bunch like mine… we might be related!! Anyway… looking forward to everything LeaAnn can teach me! But just out of the gate let me say that one of my biggest issues is that I am always afraid to start because I may not do it right! Silly I know… we can always “tink” and start over… it is a mental think I’m guessing… If you don’t start… you don’t have to start over! HELP ME!! HELP ME!! lol!!

1 Like

Mary, you have hit on one of my stopping points that I have tried and still work to conquer… And you’ll be surprised to hear that party of what we do in the Academy is deal with what we dub the villians. For every villian there is a super hero. Coming soon … Lea-Ann

Knitting Today
call/text 260-351-2260