I finished the first 20 rows, after a lot if restarts…
- I kept forgetting it bring the yfwd at the end of the row so my icord was backward.
- I’d lose my place. It wasn’t until row 13 that I felt like I understood the pattern.
- I missed the k4 at the beginning of row 6 a few times so my slip stitched aligned instead of being offset.
- I missed the knit 1 on the wrong side rows with the contrast so it was just stockinette.
- I really like the size 10 sharp needles better.
Your turn!!! Check in time.